Lexus Repair in Londonderry, NH
Why Lexus Owners Choose Tires Too
Lexus cars and SUVs are prevalent in the New England area due to the fact that they are perfect combination of luxury, reliability, and performance. Lexus has a reputation of being a 300 thousand mile automobile if it is properly maintained. Our goal at Tires Too is to provide you with cost effective services and repairs so your Lexus can make the 300,000 mile list.
- Fairly-priced Lexus Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Quality original equipment and aftermarket parts
- Repairs on your Lexus will have a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
Lexus Models Repaired
Here at Tires Too, we repair and service nearly every Lexus model, including hybrids.
- Cars: CT, ES, GS, HS, IS, LS, RC F
- SUVs: GX, LX, NX, RX
- Hybrids: HS 250h, CT 200h, LS 600h, GS 400h, GS 450h, ES 300h, RX 400h, RX 450h, NX 300h
All Lexus Repairs Under One Roof
Our certified technicians are very well-versed on all Lexus repairs from engine issues that illuminate your check engine light to a broken strut assembly that makes noise as you drive down the road. All diagnostics and inspections are very thorough to identify the specific components that are defective in every situation. All repair recommendations are explained in detail and all tasks must be approved by you prior to the technician proceeding with the repairs.
We perform a number of minor and major Lexus repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including VVT-i, Hybrid engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (Manual, Automatic, and Hybrid)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Exhaust Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Rust Protection
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Lexus Services in the New England Region
Preventive maintenance is an essential part of maintaining your Lexus and Tires Too can provide all of the services you require to accomplish this process.
- Lexus Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
I would definitely recommend their skill, honesty, and respect for the customer.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small