Hyundai Repair in Londonderry, NH
Why Hyundai Owners Choose Tires Too
You depend on your Hyundai to provide a reliable mode of transportation for you and your family on a daily basis. Your Hyundai also depends on you to properly maintain it so it will maintain its reliability. Our staff at Tires Too in the Londonderry, NH area is dedicated to maintaining your Hyundai and keep it in excellent running condition.
- Fairly-priced Hyundai Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Quality original equipment and aftermarket parts
- Repairs on your Hyundai will have a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
Hyundai Models Repaired
Tires Too welcomes all models of Hyundai cars and SUV’s and can accomplish quality repairs and service on all of them.
- Cars: Accent, Azera, Elantra, Equus, Genesis, Sonata, Veloster
- SUVs: Tucson, Santa Fe
All Hyundai Repairs Under One Roof
The trained professional technicians at Tires Too are very well versed on common issues found on Hyundai automobiles such rough idling that is normally created by a defective sensor. In any mechanical or electrical issue, the technician would conduct a thorough diagnostic check to determine the specific component that was the source of the issue. A service advisor would convey the recommendations to you and repairs would be accomplished only after receiving your approval.
We perform a number of minor and major Hyundai repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including GDI engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including FWD, AWD, RWD repair
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Exhaust Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Rust Protection
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Hyundai Services In Londonderry, New Hampshire
Tires Too follows all of the manufactures recommendations to ensure that your Hyundai is maintained in an appropriate manner.
- Hyundai Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
I would definitely recommend their skill, honesty, and respect for the customer.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small