Subaru Repair in Londonderry, NH
Why Subaru Owners Choose Tires Too
Whether a Subaru Outback or a Subaru WRX STI, you likely purchased your Subaru for its performance and reliability in the harsh New Hampshire winters. At Tires Too, we are dedicated to ensuring that your Subaru is properly maintained, so it keeps you safe on the road for many years.
- Fairly-priced Subaru Dealership Alternative
- ASE Certified Technicians
- Dedicated to a Great Customer Experience
- Quality original equipment and aftermarket parts
- Repairs on your Subaru will have a 3 year/ 36,000 mile warranty
Subaru Models Repaired
Tires Too performs all of the required service and repair procedures on most Subarus including:
- Impreza (WRX, WRX STI)
All Subaru Repairs Under One Roof
Oil leaks can be a huge issue on all vehicles, including Subarus and they must be corrected in a timely manner. Our ASE Certified Technicians are experts on determining the exact cause of an oil leak by conducting a thorough inspection. Once they have pinpointed the source of the issue they will recommend the required repairs. A service advisor will go over all the details with you and answer all of your questions. The repair process will begin only after you approve the work that you would like to have completed.
We perform a number of minor and major Subaru repairs:
- Engine Repairs (including BOXER engines)
- Drivetrain and Transmission Repairs (including Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive systems)
- Suspension Repairs
- Steering Repairs
- Brake Repairs
- Exhaust Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Rust Protection
- Timing Belt Replacement
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repairs (dashboard lights, fuel gauge, etc.
- Charging System Repairs
- Cooling System Repairs
- and more!
Subaru Services in Londonderry, NH
Tires Too offers the recommended services, tune-ups, and inspections required to keep your Subaru on the road.
- Subaru Factory Recommended Maintenance Services
- Oil Change Services
- Fluid Replacements and Exchanges (transmission, brake, coolant, and more.)
- Complete Inspections
- Battery Replacements
- Wheel Alignment and Tire Services
- and more!
I would definitely recommend their skill, honesty, and respect for the customer.
No Question Is Too Big or Too Small